Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Centreville, Marion, and Selma has our regular office hours, which are Mon-Fri 8-5, but we are open to calls 24 hours a day. Flooding, Water, Fire, or storm damages, bio hazard cleanup, or Vandalism cleanup does not wait for office hours, and neither do we. We are constantly getting emergency phone calls, most of the time they are water damages, but whatever the case SERVPRO of Centreville, Marion, and Selma can show up at any time, at any day of the week, if need be. You can expect an immediate response time, at day or night.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (205) 926-6010
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Centreville, Marion & Selma arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.